BeefaloTaming

Hi!

Unfortunately, if you leave your beefalo alone you'll lose progress in the domestication, what's more, a fully tamed beefalo can also go wild if left alone too long. The best is to not leave it while taming and using salt licks for when you're finished or you have to leave for a longer time (caves, summer for example).

If you're not familiar with beefalo taming, I'd recommend this video, it explains almost everything and easily understandable:

I hope it helps. Good luck! ;)

26 minutes ago, ZeZesRevenge said:

Well, I watched this.The only problem is when I go to caves and come back altought the salt lick isnt finished yet my beefalo's domestication points was reset. So that was my question

Oh, I see. The salt lick is supposed to make sure that your beefalo does not lose any domestication points. Just make sure you park it close to the salt when you leave. You could also make a pen for your beefalo so that it doesn't wander away. If that still doesn't work, it may be a bug then? Or maybe a mod causes it, but I doubt that.

Just in case: are you alone on that server? 

On 11.8.2018 at 7:45 PM, fimmatek said:

Hi!

Unfortunately, if you leave your beefalo alone you'll lose progress in the domestication, what's more, a fully tamed beefalo can also go wild if left alone too long. The best is to not leave it while taming and using salt licks for when you're finished or you have to leave for a longer time (caves, summer for example).

If you're not familiar with beefalo taming, I'd recommend this video, it explains almost everything and easily understandable:

I hope it helps. Good luck! ;)

RIP Bucket man

On 17.08.2018 at 12:45 AM, fimmatek said:

Oh, I see. The salt lick is supposed to make sure that your beefalo does not lose any domestication points. Just make sure you park it close to the salt when you leave. You could also make a pen for your beefalo so that it doesn't wander away. If that still doesn't work, it may be a bug then? Or maybe a mod causes it, but I doubt that.

Just in case: are you alone on that server? 

It is probably a bug. I put my beefalo in a room that it can not go out and built 5 salt licks.When I went to caves it was just a normal beefalo.I play with few people.

Archived