Looking for DST friends

I'm looking for someone to play don't starve together with. II really appreciate it if one or two people would play with me.Im not a very experienced player and I don't have mane hours of game play, but I have a decent bit of game knowledge and I would like to play with 1 or two people so we can have fun and I can become a better player.

P.S I mostly play Wigfrid or Wolfgang

In what timezone and region are you - and when would you be playing? I've been wanting to play for a while but haven't been able to, mostly due to lack of time. I'm in Europe / CEST (GMT+2) and can play only for a couple hours in the evening most of the days.

I'm searching for teammates as well, however I'm not into mods really. If anything I can put up with 1-2 barely noticeable ones. But if it's the whole cast of One Piece and maps that look like straight out of Aliens vs Predator...nah..That's a dealbreaker :D

I'm in Helsinki time zone, which means I might be able to play somewhere between  12:00 and 16:00 in the afternoon, maybe even earlier, depending on my schedule.

On 10/9/2018 at 10:54 PM, Ghostaniac said:

Hey I would like to add u on steam! I'm searching for teammates as well. I know this is late, but I can add you!

My game name is Uragiri. You can add me in your friends' list. If you have friends playing the game they can join too :)

Archived