Now I would like to bring up an idea of the tents I really don't think that a tent should last one day. My ideas of the tent getting damaged until it disappears and you could repair it like a wall, but instead of grass "Like the wall" it should need silk or rope. It took me awhile to make a tent than I go in it and it only last's one day? But these are only my ideas and that's it every one else DON'T STARVE and have fun.

It would be over powered. The tent no longer just changes characters, it fills your health and hunger to 100% (not sure about sanity though). If used more than intended it breaks the game and takes away value to food. Imagine you have 1 hunger and and 1 health from farming tallbirds. Use the tent, that's instant hunger and health restored. You are now prepared for another day of farming tallbirds. Go to camp at night to use the tent and once more restore your things. You now have all those tallbird meats, most likely eggs too, and maybe still a third use on the multi-use tent you want, possibly more if you have the items to repair it.I personally think it should only restore health and like the sleep roll have a hunger penalty.

It would be over powered. The tent no longer just changes characters, it fills your health and hunger to 100% (not sure about sanity though). If used more than intended it breaks the game and takes away value to food. Imagine you have 1 hunger and and 1 health from farming tallbirds. Use the tent, that's instant hunger and health restored. You are now prepared for another day of farming tallbirds. Go to camp at night to use the tent and once more restore your things. You now have all those tallbird meats, most likely eggs too, and maybe still a third use on the multi-use tent you want, possibly more if you have the items to repair it.I personally think it should only restore health and like the sleep roll have a hunger penalty.

I would like it if it's functionality was exactly like the straw roll but it had say 3 or so uses. Or it had to be maintained with silk or something.