Shank 2 for Mac Save Bug

thesmashingone

When I use the get info function on my Mac it shoes that I have Version 1.0 even though I just downloaded it yesterday. Processor 2.6 GHz Intel Core 2 DuoMemory 4 GB 667 MHz DDR2 SDRAMGraphics NVIDIA GeForce 8600M GT 512 MBSoftware OS X 10.8.2 Is it possible that I am simply not reaching a save point? I assumed that a save point would be the same as a checkpoint (where you revive when you die). I have gotten past a few bosses and reached harder enemies over a half hour of continuous play. I assume that there should be a save point somewhere in there. One more thing to note is that the game does look to be saving some of my character Data (eg. kills, deaths, etc.) Just not where I left off.

<Insert Mac info here>Is it possible that I am simply not reaching a save point? I assumed that a save point would be the same as a checkpoint (where you revive when you die). I have gotten past a few bosses and reached harder enemies over a half hour of continuous play. I assume that there should be a save point somewhere in there. One more thing to note is that the game does look to be saving some of my character Data (eg. kills, deaths, etc.) Just not where I left off.

Well, have you completed a stage? (It should give you a tally of what you have killed in a stage and the points you get from it.) After completing the stage, the game should save automatically. A checkpoint does not count as a save in terms of continuing after quitting the game. Have you beaten Razor (the tire throwing boss) yet? If you have beaten him and watched (or skipped) the cutscene, then the game should save. If not, you should email your system specs over to info @ alternativegames.net (no spaces) and tell them about this issue. They did the port, so they should be able to assist you more.