My dedicated server crashed and failed to start

What flavor of linux are you running and what version? From what I know (not much, admittedly) this is a problem with "older" versions of Red Hat / Centos..  I run Centos 6 on my main game hosting server and have the exact same problem, but it runs just fine on my Ubuntu 16.04.  Has to do with the game requiring a newer version of libcul-gnutls than what those flavors use, and for some reason they aren't really upgradable (you're looking for version 2.14 something if I recall, and (my Centos) runs 2.12..  I'd look into that route for starters..  There are supposedly ways to get multiple versions of libcurl on your system, but I've not been successful as of yet..

18 hours ago, MTXRooster said:

What flavor of linux are you running and what version? From what I know (not much, admittedly) this is a problem with "older" versions of Red Hat / Centos..  I run Centos 6 on my main game hosting server and have the exact same problem, but it runs just fine on my Ubuntu 16.04.  Has to do with the game requiring a newer version of libcul-gnutls than what those flavors use, and for some reason they aren't really upgradable (you're looking for version 2.14 something if I recall, and (my Centos) runs 2.12..  I'd look into that route for starters..  There are supposedly ways to get multiple versions of libcurl on your system, but I've not been successful as of yet..

i have ubuntu version 16 i already try update the file they said already up to date :/ 

Are you certain (just try it again to be sure, lol) that you followed step one of the guide, installing the dependencies?  Your Ubuntu 16 system should have no problem with this server as long as the dependancies were installed.  Verify everything installed properly.

For a 64-bit machine:
        sudo apt-get install libstdc++6:i386 libgcc1:i386 libcurl4-gnutls-dev:i386

For a 32-bit machine:
        sudo apt-get install libstdc++6 libgcc1 libcurl4-gnutls-dev 

My Ubuntu 16.04 box (after installing them, because Ubuntu doesn't ship with them all either, BUT Ubuntu DOES support the version required for libcurl-gnutls).  Pretty sure all ya need to do is copy and paste whichever of those applies to you (most likely the 64-bit) and your server will work.

If what MTXRooster posted doesn't work, you might have to also create a symbolic link for the libcurl stuff.

ln -s /usr/lib32/libcurl.so.4 /usr/lib32/libcurl-gnutls.so.4 && ldconfig

(Had this or a similar issue, don't quite remember, on OpenSUSE and Manjaro as well.)

Archived