I like the sleep effects currently in the game: Early Bird and Loud Sleeper. My first brainstorm was to have a Heavy Sleeper, to be able to put next to the Loud Sleeper but to wake up later than the other dupes and possibly miss emergency alarms or get a debuff for being woken in the night. Then I started thinking about it, and thought that if there more options that really affected how your barracks were built, it would offer a lot more difficulty in how to construct them.

My other idea was to have a Doctor profession. We have a job for almost every other room (minus the Rec Room), except for the Med Bay. I know dupes don't usually get sick in slews, but it was just a thought.

All-in-all a great game, no complaints here.

1 hour ago, Forceof3li said:

I like the sleep effects currently in the game: Early Bird and Loud Sleeper. My first brainstorm was to have a Heavy Sleeper, to be able to put next to the Loud Sleeper but to wake up later than the other dupes and possibly miss emergency alarms or get a debuff for being woken in the night. Then I started thinking about it, and thought that if there more options that really affected how your barracks were built, it would offer a lot more difficulty in how to construct them.

My other idea was to have a Doctor profession. We have a job for almost every other room (minus the Rec Room), except for the Med Bay. I know dupes don't usually get sick in slews, but it was just a thought.

All-in-all a great game, no complaints here.

Great ideas! Definitely, things needed in the game.

Archived