Mutiple Servers on one machine validation how to

So I have a dedicated server set up and running great on Ubuntu.  Ideally I wanted to have one style running on my Ubuntu server, and one running on my Centos 6 server.  (Sadly, I was not able to get it working because libcurl does not support the version required by the game (2.12, game wants 2.14), anywho, so I created a second folder renaming it to endless (instead of survival, I know you see where I'm going with this, lol) but then remembered when I created the first one, it needed me to get it a validation key or something similar in function if not name.  I also read many people on the forums stating re-gening their validation key for a dedi server caused the old one not to work anymore. So my question:

[TL:DR]

How does one obtain multiple validation keys for multiple servers (such as a survival server and an endless server, not like the shards for caves etc that are not handled the same)?  Thanks in advance,

MTXRooster

To make things clear: I'm running tons of servers all over the same token. Works flawlessly. People for who it stopped working after copying the token over probably only copied the content of the tokenfile, not the entire tokenfile, which caused it to be corrupt/different.

Now to your question: You can just generate more tokens the same way you generated the first one:

4_gentoken.png.9e05f02a781ad36b5ba716c62

Or using the following command from your client.

TheNet:GenerateServerToken()

Keep in mind that you might have to copy the token files, not the token in text form.

Archived