URGENT! Desperately need help with a dedicated server

Hi, I have a dedicated server running from a hosting site. We managed to run our first world just fine, but currently having issues with our second regen world. As soon as Summer starts everyone can't seem to stay connected to the server. The max amount of time any players can stay connected is about 1-2 mins. Once we tried to get back, the server rollback to the last safe. I checked the web console, there are no errors but just the server disconnecting and connecting again. I've e-mailed my hosting site customer service and they already took a look at their network connection. Everything is running flawlessly according to them. We've also added new mods to this second gen, there are cooperative announcer and The Gorge mod. I thought The Gorge mod might have something to do with it but there are no errors when I run the web console. I can't think of anything else to fix this issue. Please help. 

Yeah, the best thing would be to remove the mods you added and try from there.  I'm still fairly new at this game server, but been doing this for many years.  No matter how experienced the company making the game is, as a server admin the best advice I can offer is do things slowly.  Add one mod/plugin/script in at a time.  Always backup your existing server (if applicable), and take it slow.  Only after you've seen several either new servers or re-gened servers get created would I start dumping in more than one mod at a time, because with every game update/fresh map/new install you never know exactly how those addons are going to react.  I mean, the dream and goal is for it to all be flawless and make you wonder why you're doing it one at a time.. The reality is, as you are experiencing, those addons may not even have a direct way to log an error even if they could.  Hope ya get it figured out, please post us a reply and let us know.  Also it wouldn't hurt to post something on the mods page - Maybe others have had the same problem; maybe the author will be able to ask more in depth questions and offer an error logging option no documented. 

Archived