Looking for people to play with

The world will have 2 mods (Display Health and Tool Tips, so nothing game breaking). We will try to set up a efficient base in the Dragonfly Desert and Ruins/ We will also try to kill every single boss in the game including Dragonfly, Ancient Fuel weaver, Toadstool, Ect. We can Ruins rush, but it would have to be up to a group decision first. Would prefer if you both lived in the US and had a Microphone for Discord, but are not Required. Thank you for hearing me out, and have a good day.

Contact on my Steam Page if interested. Steam: https://steamcommunity.com/id/cheese_nuggets/

Positions Filled: 1/5 (Will update as people join)

Discord link will be shared once group has been formed.

On 7/30/2018 at 7:56 PM, TitusChen said:

Hey Guys ! I'm interested ;) But i play on PS4, can you play if you guys are on PC?

1. I'm not sure if the game supports crossplay or not

2. I'm half sure this thread is dead due to no one but you has posted anything in weeks

Hey! I added you on steam. I'd be up for it, as the game has gotten quite boring to play alone.
edit: didn't register the bit where you wrote about the discord server, so no need to ask about that. 

I don't live in the us, though, but i'd still be up for it! 

Archived