Need help adding sinkholes and connecting a caves server to my server so I can have caves in it.

I already have an online world that I am pretty far on but I realized that I do not have caves activated on it. I read a lot of other articles and apparently there is a way to add sinkholes and connect a caves server to my already made server. It seems very complicated however and I have no experience in doing anything like this, so if anyone has a step-by-step in how to connect these two servers so that I may have caves in my world without having to restart help would be greatly appreciated. It seems like a complicated process and I can’t find any guides on how to do so.

Just set up the caves server following the guide you used for your first shard, with the settings provided here (For example):

Dedicated servers are completely modular, so you can add and remove shards on the go as you like. Just set them up, configure them and launch them. If configured correctly it'll automaticially connect.

Archived