Been trying to escape without satisfying for 4 time now but no success.

Syl5576

I have been looking at the guide and and following it and try, but we always seem to fall short on time on the last meat wellington. This is how the last 1 of 2 almost success run of mine.

Chef: Wicker ( Wes at the end to rush meat wellington with wicker)

Farmer: Wicker ( for a short time for wheat and use book)

Trader: Wes ( except for seed)

Gather: Woodie and Wes 

Round 1: Wicker prepare stuff for rock soups, Wes buy crockpot, fishing rod and trap ( this is maybe one of the factor why we failed) and catch rabbit while Woodie get about 1 or 2 stack of wood. We make fish soup first

Round 2, 3: Wicker make rock soups and serve 2 time buy 1 blue seed then Wes go get the money to buy salt rack then wait for it with Woodie if he done getting wood.

Round 4, 5: Wicker cook rock soup and maybe jam if it soup and fish soup if it snack or veggie on 5 while Woodie or Wes run for salt while the other buy the other blue seed pack ( Wicker maybe use her book on it).

Round 6: The first safe don't have the big crockpot so we cook rock soup wait (we do space out only serve when the knaw is angry from round 3 on ward) for Woodie or Wes got the second salt and trade key for the second safe that does contain the big crockpot.

Round 7: Wicker cook meat stew while the other go get salt for big oven and ready mushroom and flours for meat wellington.

Round 8, 9, 10: We cook and serve 2 meat wellington on silver plate with Wicker get the big meat and cook with Wes and Woodie get the mushroom on round 8 and 9 then we have to serve rock soup duel to 10 being dessert and we ran out of time right before the final meat wellington done.

The other almost success run almost the same except but with the crock on the first safe and got dessert on round 8.

Please tell me what we been doing wrong and what we should do instead.

P.s is this the right forum to post in, I scare this is not the right one.

14 hours ago, Syl5576 said:

buy crockpot, fishing rod and trap ( this is maybe one of the factor why we failed)

This might be slowing things down as you're delaying the salt rack for meat scraps that you're not using immediately.

You're also getting Flour that's not being used until a few rounds after with your choice of Wickerbottom, so perhaps another character is better suited for helping with slower parts of the run.

If you want to follow a guide, try this one:

3 hours ago, HamBatter said:

This might be slowing things down as you're delaying the salt rack for meat scraps that you're not using immediately.

You're also getting Flour that's not being used until a few rounds after with your choice of Wickerbottom, so perhaps another character is better suited for helping with slower parts of the run.

If you want to follow a guide, try this one:

Thank lad, i was able to confirm this why we failed duel to me delaying salt rack ( I was the Wes) and be able to correct it in the next two round after the post and we success on the second with 11 meals in total. And thank for the no RNG guide share by you, it gonna come handy on me helping other in game (knowing meat wellington give out favour even failed is so helpful on meat only run too)

Archived