Snack of all trades

Gberry

How is this achievement done ?

I did every other achiev. relatively easily. This is the last one and I'm not sure how it's supposed to be done.

I even did it in the order specified in the description ( Big grill > Large cookpot > Big casserolle ) and still didn't get it.

Thanks for help.

6 hours ago, Gberry said:

How is this achievement done ?

I did every other achiev. relatively easily. This is the last one and I'm not sure how it's supposed to be done.

I even did it in the order specified in the description ( Big grill > Large cookpot > Big casserolle ) and still didn't get it.

Thanks for help.

Did you offer the meals made by all 3 cooking stations as well? Simply making them may not count unless you snackrificed them, too.

If you did, perhaps the 3 meals have to satisfy the craving in addition to being offered.

Now if you made at least 1 meal using all 3 big stations and snackrificed them on the correct cravings... I'm not sure what's wrong with the achievement.

All I can recommend at that point is to try again but maybe make 2 meals each station just to be sure.

It's a solo achievement. The person who wants the achievement has to cook it. (Not sure about serving.)

When I did it with my team, the achievement only registered for me and I was the cook for that round.

Archived