Victorian Lucy the Axe

So, by now, I'm pretty sure everyone's read countless posts suggesting the victorian axe and shovel skins to apply to their golden versions (to which I agree). However, I've been playing a lot of Woodie lately and caught myself thinking: "I'm okay with not having the axe skin, since I'd never use it on Woodie". Then the idea came to me: what if the skin also affected Lucy? I'm sure this would be a much more complicated process compared to making the golden versions, since Lucy can't be crafted, but perhaps Klei can make it so you could either change it on the wardrobe or "recraft" Lucy like you would craft an axe, selecting which skin you want for her.

I know there's very little chance this comes to life, but still nonetheless I didn't find any posts about this and wanted to express my (and hopefully other woodie players) thoughts.

Lucy is Lucy... She is even like a real woman. The Axe is very unusual and incredibly astonishing. Lucy is unrepeatable so the only such She is.

We can ask the same way to make skins for Abigail's flower, for Willow's dear Bernie. 

Personally for me, such ideas would strongly ruin the lore. I would be sad because of it.

I want to say something especially for you. Love Lucy just the way she is.

Hope Lucy won't read your idea jk ;)

Archived