Master Class levels should be one of the first levels on the list.

I am an average English speaker/reader. I read from left to right. When I first played this game I started with the leftmost level, Gym Jam, because to me it is "first on the list". After that you have School, now the Wholesale level, and THEN you have the Master Class levels. My impression of Master Class is that these are the tutorial levels that help you understand basic mechanics of the game... so why are they last on the list? The levels start you in front of a whiteboard explaining to you how mechanics work and there is a TV showing you how to perform them. My first time getting through this game I played the levels in order, left to right. I beat every level at least once (except Chase the Grade) before I opened Master Class and discovered things that I wish I had known before getting through School. Not to mention, the Boosting level is the very last level in Master Class and I had no idea you could boost. I beat nearly every level in the game at the time without knowing about that specific mechanic. Now that Wholesale is available it has pushed Master Class back even further and I feel like this does not help those new to the game who won't look at the levels beforehand and will just play them left to right like I did. I understand that you can always replay the levels after learning these new mechanics, as this game encourages you to beat your own time and collect pins and comic books, but not every player will have that desire and may only play through the game once without knowledge of some basic mechanics. In my opinion, Master Class should be first on the list instead of being last to the point where it now hangs off the screen.

20180705232340_1.jpg

Master Class used to be the very first level on the list but there were a ton of people who were getting stuck on the levels (especially Boosting Master). So they decided to move it so that Gym Jam could act as a sort of tutorial for the basics and the Mastery levels could be more about advanced movement

Archived