Need Help Changing the Lighting of Clock.lua

WrathOf

@ Luna Lovecraft

Well not sure what all you are changing but all I did was change the day and dusk colors to black and commented out the gradient transition code and it worked fine with no color glitch during phase transitions.

What I did not expect was for the grue to work with just these few changes. Sweet!

-- in Clock class constructorself.dayColour = Point(60/255, 60/255, 60/255)self.duskColour = Point(40/255, 40/255, 40/255)-- in Clock OnUpdate method--[[        if self.lerptimeleft > 0 then        local percent = 1 - (self.lerptimeleft / self.totallerptime)        local r = percent*self.lerpToColour.x + (1 - percent)*self.lerpFromColour.x        local g = percent*self.lerpToColour.y + (1 - percent)*self.lerpFromColour.y        local b = percent*self.lerpToColour.z + (1 - percent)*self.lerpFromColour.z        self.currentColour = Point(r,g,b)        self.lerptimeleft = self.lerptimeleft - dt    end--]]

I am having a blast playing Willow in this perpetual night mode trying to scrounge for flint by tourch light and not burn down everything when it runs out! :biggrin-new:

It is such a trip to annoy grue while digging up stumps and running across the mobs unexpectedly....stop chasing me tallbird!

Having to build a fire just to fight stuff, e.g. spiders and dogs was hillarious....finally got easier once I unlocked the miners hat :boxing: