First Mod Bug (Night Vision)

So I've managed to make my first mod, it's great! Everything works - except one thing - the night vision. My character will see in the dark just fine during game play just how I intended, but upon death, she no longer sees in the dark (after resurrection via mod/touchstone/telltale heart). It's like her glow just goes away and the only way it comes back is if the server is restarted.

Here is what I had put in for the night vision itself - which is that nice red glow. Did I miss something or is this unfixable? I've included the mod itself down below in case more needs to be looked at.

PS: Everything is named "Carify" dont worry about that, it's a long story lol.

inst.entity:AddLight()
    inst.Light:Enable(true)
    inst.Light:SetRadius(4)
    inst.Light:SetFalloff(.5)
    inst.Light:SetIntensity(.6)
    inst.Light:SetColour(245/255,40/255,0/255)

Jolly.zip

Edited by Jollykins

local function Glowyclarify(inst)
	inst.Light:SetIntensity(0.6)
end

This one goes outside of the master postinit I ripped this from Frebre the umbreon, it is the glowing code that makes the character glow in the dark, This could help... I edited it to match your character, and doing this makes it to where this code

inst:ListenForEvent("ms_respawnedfromghost", Glowyclarify)

This one goes under your Original glowing code. This should work in making her Respawn and still glow. All the codes I had Ripped from Freebre, since that character does glow in the dark and still glows after being resurrected.

Edited by Andreasgamming

18 hours ago, Andreasgamming said:

local function Glowyclarify(inst)
	inst.Light:SetIntensity(0.6)
end

This one goes outside of the master postinit I ripped this from Frebre the umbreon, it is the glowing code that makes the character glow in the dark, This could help... I edited it to match your character, and doing this makes it to where this code

inst:ListenForEvent("ms_respawnedfromghost", Glowyclarify)

This one goes under your Original glowing code. This should work in making her Respawn and still glow. All the codes I had Ripped from Freebre, since that character does glow in the dark and still glows after being resurrected.

--UPDATE--

It works! Thank you so much! Also you helped my friend Dier the other day, you've been a wonderful help to the both of us!<3

Edited by Jollykins