Adding a small Gnaw Icon on either craving fulfillment and/or coin to indicate what coins I REALLY get during that successful craving

lakhnish

The concept is from my confusion on what meals grants a favor/coin value. For example, a FRESH Grilled Cheese (that means fresh milk made immediately into grilled cheese) on a plate grants a favor ONLY during a cheese round, in my experience, even though it fulfills multiple cravings, such as Snack and Bread, which when it is plated and is fresh, only gives a red coin, again, in my experience.

I am aware that spoilage affects the coin value, hence why I made clear about the freshness of the meal above, and that the Klei's recipe book/ my book show the best possible value for that meal when given at the desired craving.

My suggestion is adding a mini Gnaw Icon on the craving and/or the coin that grants that coin value (in my case, the favor for that Grilled Cheese during Cheese round, but not during the other two craving fulfillment, if I'm understanding this concept correctly. If not that, at least something that makes this discrepancy clear for the players please. Thank you.

Below is where my question/confusion was explained and hopefully answered correctly and where the idea for it came from:

Archived