How long did it takes to get an email answer from Klei entertainment.

My friend is having an refund issue. she can't refund this game because of the 2+ hours of play time at free weekend.
Her brother/sister got that game too. they didn't know about extra copy. And she have no idea to get an refund. 
Steam just sending auto email to my friend and she's requesting my help. So i'm just sent the email to klei entertainment support service that my friend is having a problem. She's getting desperate and i want to send the news to her quick as possible.
So my question is how long did it takes?
Thanks for reading this and sorry for my bad English.

I uploaded the picture of my friend refund request has been denied. but as you can see it's Korean so it might be impossible to read unless you're Korean.

she bought this game at 2018/06/15 and her free weekend play date was 2018/05/??(i can't see her recent play date sorry)

1529143105_말이 댐.png

1 hour ago, Armed_Civilian said:

My friend is having an refund issue. she can't refund this game because of the 2+ hours of play time at free weekend.
Her brother/sister got that game too. they didn't know about extra copy. And she have no idea to get an refund. 
Steam just sending auto email to my friend and she's requesting my help. So i'm just sent the email to klei entertainment support service that my friend is having a problem. She's getting desperate and i want to send the news to her quick as possible.
So my question is how long did it takes?
Thanks for reading this and sorry for my bad English.

I uploaded the picture of my friend refund request has been denied. but as you can see it's Korean so it might be impossible to read unless you're Korean.

she bought this game at 2018/06/15 and her free weekend play date was 2018/05/??(i can't see her recent play date sorry)

1529143105_말이 댐.png

devs pls help my friend :(

Hey there, we generally respond to support tickets as soon as possible, however due to the weekend sale on Steam, we had a higher number of support tickets than normal. That said, we have responded to your support ticket via email.

Archived