Better than Inn trading (Trade in any 4 skins for 1 from the next tier)

Take your pick from my inventory and offer a trade for whatever you need. Since Elegant skins can't be traded in game it unfortunately limits me as well, however feel free to send requests. I rarely have these though due to high demand.

Additionally if you want a specific item (that I don't already have) just let me know and I'll source it as best I can.

Anything in the same tier is 1 to 1 (if it's fair), 4 commons for a classy skin, any 4 classy for a spiffy, and any 3 spiffy for a distinguished skin.

Note this is actually less than half price compared to the in game trading system and cheaper than the steam market most of the time due to their commissions on sales. Steams trade authenticator is preferred but not required unless the trade involves over 10 skins, purely so other people can get their stuff.

I'm also open to any various miscellaneous trades people may offer so try your luck :)

I'm here to help, new items are always coming in so check back for whatever it is that completes your collection, or anything you just want really

Steam trade offer URL: https://steamcommunity.com/tradeoffer/new/?partner=95706595&token=-mhFqiHR 

(please let me know if this stops working for whatever reason)

Feel free to ask any questions below

Archived