Wormhole Insanity?

Equil

Was there a tweak to the insanity hit when using a wormhole recently? Or.. does Wendy have a secret insanity resistance? I was playing as Wilson(before eventually dying to hallucinations) and wormholes would take off about a 3rd~ of my sanity meter. Then, the next day I started a new game as Wendy and now they only take off a small amount of sanity now, not even a quarter. So, was this tweaked or is it a character bonus?

Was there a tweak to the insanity hit when using a wormhole recently? Or.. does Wendy have a secret insanity resistance? I was playing as Wilson(before eventually dying to hallucinations) and wormholes would take off about a 3rd~ of my sanity meter. Then, the next day I started a new game as Wendy and now they only take off a small amount of sanity now, not even a quarter. So, was this tweaked or is it a character bonus?

It was tweaked in the hotfix today. Wormhole insanity penalty is lower nowhttp://forums.kleientertainment.com/showthread.php?9402-Feb-12-Update-Insanity!&highlight=InsanityCheck it out. :)