Can I Run It?

Guys, I have a question regarding the game's compatibility with my future machine. I'm buying a lap top computer(Acer Swift 3, with an i3 7100u processor). It won't be my permanent gaming configuration, it's gonna be just for the sake of having something for temporary use till I buy a better machine. I'm asking if it would run the game and if yes, would it be smooth even after 2-3 hours worth of playtime? Graphic card is integrated - HD Graphics 620, hope that helps too.

Thanks in advance :)

DS and DST sould run decently fine. I'd assume it should keep a relatively solid 60 fps, though on really messy worlds or when running a local server as well on DST it might get into a little struggle.

(My i5 4210u with a intel hd 4400 laptop runs DST okay-ish on a 2560*1440p display, so your more powerful cpu+gpu should run it well on 1080p, assuming you have a display like that.)

Thanks for the info, Daniel!

I'm all the more convinced now I'm getting my hands on that lap top, should I not care too much about the picture lol. Judging by the reviews and people's opinions, including yours, so far, I'm slightly concerned about the display, but...How bad can it be? :D 

Thanks again for the fast reply and take care :)

Archived