Mod problem : crash when renaming

Hey there ! So I've made a mod, that currently works. However, whenever I start renaming things from the anim folder, for some reason it crashes the game. 

I waned to change all the "esctemplate" to "Jervis"

I have a zip folder to my mod (please don't steal it), could someone please be kind enough to look into it and let me know what's wrong ? D: Thanks in advance !

Mag

Link to the mod : https://www.dropbox.com/s/g689cq5kq8imc0p/Jervis Tetch mod.zip?dl=0

(apparently I can directly upload the mod in the files here, I'll do that too in case someone prefers to download it from there)

Jervis Tetch mod.zip

39 minutes ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Upsetting, whats wrong is that you didn't change the esctemplate to jarvis all throughout the folder from coding to pngs. here...all fixed up.

Jervis Tetch mod.zip

Thank you SO MUCH !! and I actually had before. And it hadn't worked. I re changed things to esctemplate because when I renamed them it crashed D:

When I was re naming things from the anim folder it would give me an infinite load screen just after the character select menu, and then it would crash.
Also how did you fix the bigportrait image ?? Mine was all misplaced and weirdly cropped and now it looks just fine :o thank you so much again for everything aaaa

1 minute ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Fix the bigportrait? didn't know it was out of place, all i did was rename everyting code and png wise.

What the hell, that's so weird O.O
I have a feeling something's wrong with my auto compiler. Like, when I had renamed everything properly, it started creating weird extra zip folders in my anim folder. It created copies of the existing ones and named them "autosave", and inside was, the atlases, anim and build
and every time I deleted them, they would come back when I restarted the game.