Water management mark 2 (?)

Well you can create water tanks by digging, but sometime after you got plumbing, plain old water pitcher seems tedious.

My suggestion is to have basins (like the medical one, only for extracting water like pitchers) and water tanks, the ones that could work as a buffer/filter between the dug ones and plumbing system.

2 hours ago, BlueLance said:

I wont lie, this thread actually made me think maybe I should get rid of my water tank and live off of the tank that surrounds my water/steam geyser cuz my 96 tile tank is kinda obsolete 

but tanks that take up the size of your base are... fun...?

16 minutes ago, Juicearific said:

but tanks that take up the size of your base are... fun...?

I have 6 tanks, Hydrogen, Natural Gas, Water, Polluted Water, Oil, Petroleum. But all my water that I pump into my water tank, I also pump out, so Might be best to get rid of it and just pump the water where it is going to directly, I dno yet XD

2 minutes ago, BlueLance said:

I have 6 tanks, Hydrogen, Natural Gas, Water, Polluted Water, Oil, Petroleum. But all my water that I pump into my water tank, I also pump out, so Might be best to get rid of it and just pump the water where it is going to directly, I dno yet XD

I make my tank heat-safe, and then put it close to my base. I just make sure that everywhere it goes uses abyssallite pipes, and then I'll dump heat into it.

1 hour ago, Juicearific said:

I make my tank heat-safe, and then put it close to my base. I just make sure that everywhere it goes uses abyssallite pipes, and then I'll dump heat into it.

All 6 of my tanks are heat safe and literally right next to my starting spot. I dump heat in until it gets to 125 degrees, otherwise it breaks the pumps

Archived