Help with error in containerwigdet.lua

I'm not sure what the problem is but I know what mod caused it.

For some reason the mod Green seems to cause a crash when the character equips his backpack only when playing online with other players.

Down below I have attached the modded item that caused the crash and an image of the crash log below.

image.thumb.png.0f1d5642b5b1cad20ba9653bc06920ea.png 

green_backpack.lua

21 hours ago, MrDoge124 said:

I'm not sure what the problem is but I know what mod caused it.

For some reason the mod Green seems to cause a crash when the character equips his backpack only when playing online with other players.

Down below I have attached the modded item that caused the crash and an image of the crash log below.

image.thumb.png.0f1d5642b5b1cad20ba9653bc06920ea.png 

green_backpack.lua

The error is originating from your modmain.lua file on line 160 it's calling a method that seems to be causing the nil error.

10 minutes ago, MrDoge124 said:

I went to the folder workshop-836583293 and it's not my mod it's a mod called item info.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=836583293

Then it's an error that's being caused by the mod you installed. It's most likely there's a communication issue between your mod and this one that is causing an issue and it has to do with the line on 160 modmain for that installed mod. I would recommend removing other mods while you're attempting to debug your own mod.