Need help with a LUA error

Hey! I just signed up to ask for some help since i'm all out of options of fixing this. 

I get this error ( attachment one) when i click on "Host Game or Mods"  and i can't start a game anymore. 
I tried everything, from messing with the TopModsPanel file to deinstalling every mod and doing a fresh install. I feel like something is just keeping this from working. Any ideas? 

I attached the most recent log as well.

01.png

client_log_2018-05-29-15-15-11.txt

On 5/29/2018 at 6:25 AM, Wolves said:

Hey! I just signed up to ask for some help since i'm all out of options of fixing this. 

I get this error ( attachment one) when i click on "Host Game or Mods"  and i can't start a game anymore. 
I tried everything, from messing with the TopModsPanel file to deinstalling every mod and doing a fresh install. I feel like something is just keeping this from working. Any ideas? 

I attached the most recent log as well.

01.png

client_log_2018-05-29-15-15-11.txt

Do you get this error when you don't have any mods installed? If so I would personally go onto Steam, Right Click on Don't Starve Together, Choose Properties and Verify. If you still receive those errors without mods I would do a fresh install of Don't Starve Together.