Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Please be aware that the content of this thread may be outdated and no longer applicable.

XxX barnacle

how do i get the mini monument and pirate birdcage on console

Recommended Posts

Josonic    180

You have to buy RoG and SW on steam and then use the game keys in the redeem section on your ps4

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlockadamm    17
On 12/05/2018 at 5:18 PM, Josonic said:

You have to buy RoG and SW on steam and then use the game keys in the redeem section on your ps4

I did that about a month ago and it didnt work... :( i didnt redeemed the Key on PC and when i tried to put it on PS4, it just tell me that the key im using isnt good...

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Josonic    180
2 hours ago, Warlockadamm said:

I did that about a month ago and it didnt work... :( i didnt redeemed the Key on PC and when i tried to put it on PS4, it just tell me that the key im using isnt good...

 

Well for that I don't have an answer. It's been awhile since I did it, but did you try with and without the dashes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Warlockadamm    17
On 15/05/2018 at 4:57 PM, Josonic said:

Well for that I don't have an answer. It's been awhile since I did it, but did you try with and without the dashes?

Yea...trust me i tried everything i could... i kind of spent money for nothing because of that so murp the skin :\

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites