UV sterilizer for rooms/pipes

Hello, apologies for raising this thread from last week (I hope it's short enoug not to count as thread necromancy) but I would jsut like to second this suggestion.

It would be a good aternative for germ elimination,would make sense as it i used in real life and while it's similar to using the water tepdizer as in it's a coversion of electricity into the ction of killing germs, it could have the advantage of not rising temperature as much ( as temperature managment is a problem in this version of the game at least), and take less place. The more options te beter

The obvious drawbacks for balance sake would be, for example, that it could require a complelty diffeent branch of research, not have the same mass efficiency, need more maintenance and so on.

(UV lights could also be used  in medical or chemistery purposes as the game devellops)

14 hours ago, Smuch said:

Hello, apologies for raising this thread from last week (I hope it's short enoug not to count as thread necromancy) but I would jsut like to second this suggestion.

It would be a good aternative for germ elimination,would make sense as it i used in real life and while it's similar to using the water tepdizer as in it's a coversion of electricity into the ction of killing germs, it could have the advantage of not rising temperature as much ( as temperature managment is a problem in this version of the game at least), and take less place. The more options te beter

The obvious drawbacks for balance sake would be, for example, that it could require a complelty diffeent branch of research, not have the same mass efficiency, need more maintenance and so on.

(UV lights could also be used  in medical or chemistery purposes as the game devellops)

Or maybe sealing the room completely with Abyssalite tiles and sticking in a wheezewort to kill of the germs xdd

Archived