I had an idea that I think would suit the game well. I was thinking that maybe if dupes had a lower priority or something if another dupe with the same situation came along and crossed paths, they would have a nice, stress-relieving conversation.

Maybe dupes could have positive/negative relationships with each other, and if one dupe likes another, and the liked dupe is in the same area they would get a stress relief bonus, and vice versa?

Something like that I think would be cool.

I have also been thinking about this topic for a while, and I think I would like to add on to this idea by saying that, maybe, if two dupes have a good enough relationship together, they could work together on errands, combining their stats (one leader dupe, the one who started the errand, and one helper dupe, who joined in after the errand was started, the leader dupe uses all of the his/her stat and a portion of the helper dupe's stat is added onto it, proportional to their relationship), it would make the colony feel more like a team, not just a bunch of random people thrown together and trying to survive. Also, I think it would be cool to have some dupes have assigned "pets" (after they are domesticated) which could get in their way at times, (which happens to me a lot with my pet cat) which would cause stress, but there's always cuddle time. (like if the dupe gets to 100% stress, their pet could calm them down because, to my knowledge, there is no way to get a dupe out of 100% stress)

On 3/18/2018 at 6:17 PM, InternalScreing said:

I have also been thinking about this topic for a while, and I think I would like to add on to this idea by saying that, maybe, if two dupes have a good enough relationship together, they could work together on errands, combining their stats (one leader dupe, the one who started the errand, and one helper dupe, who joined in after the errand was started, the leader dupe uses all of the his/her stat and a portion of the helper dupe's stat is added onto it, proportional to their relationship), it would make the colony feel more like a team, not just a bunch of random people thrown together and trying to survive. Also, I think it would be cool to have some dupes have assigned "pets" (after they are domesticated) which could get in their way at times, (which happens to me a lot with my pet cat) which would cause stress, but there's always cuddle time. (like if the dupe gets to 100% stress, their pet could calm them down because, to my knowledge, there is no way to get a dupe out of 100% stress)

Those are really good ideas! I'd love to see those in the game

Archived