A couple suggestions

I love this game, and the challenges it imposes, specially on sustentability. And I have two suggestions:

1) ability to color pipes and ducts, so we can create "lines" identifiable by colors. When my bases grow, and I need to take resources all around, I find myself too often following a pipe just to find what it brings and from where. Cold clean sterile water? Or ambient infected clean water? I know we can see the content of a pipe when the system is running, but during construction, specially of paralell lines, its a mess ("ok, which line is taking and which is bringing the water?").

2) renaming valves, and having the names pop up on mouse hover. When complex systems are in place, like hydrogen bubblers, I get the "ok, which of this valves is the input bleeder?". I wish I could name them, so I would not have to open the liquid/gas overlay and follow lines around just to find what valve does what, hours after I created them.

Keep up the good work!

Regards,

Fly

1 hour ago, Fly_br said:

1) ability to color pipes and ducts, so we can create "lines" identifiable by colors. When my bases grow, and I need to take resources all around, I find myself too often following a pipe just to find what it brings and from where. Cold clean sterile water? Or ambient infected clean water? I know we can see the content of a pipe when the system is running, but during construction, specially of paralell lines, its a mess ("ok, which line is taking and which is bringing the water?").

To modify your suggestion, I'd rather the color of objects correlate to the material used to construct them.  Instead, I'd like a new overlay that allows you to label rooms, machines, pipelines, etc.

Archived