pls NERF water, and auto mop/dump

LAST complaint about P2O, promise!

I know there is a water bug.  Please fix it as soon as your able.

One thing I would love to see and would help so much, is auto mop and "mop bucket" dump....make it a "option menu" option. (Think about it, how long are YOU gonna walk thru someones'  VOMIT or WASTE without doing something about it?)

The mopping and dump the "mop bucket"  jobs take 50%++ of my time, Mid to Late game. (40-50 dudes.)

I have mostly avoided the water bug(s), but still getting flooded to the point of rage quiting.

Please nerf:

Vomit: amount and frequency

From other sources, Pol. water: amount and frequency 

1 hour ago, realdead_man said:

The mopping and dump the "mop bucket"  jobs take 50%++ of my time, Mid to Late game. (40-50 dudes.)

It seems to me you're doing something wrong rather than there's a problem with the game. I certainly don't have such problems in my game.

Keep your duplicants out of the germs' way and unstressed ant they'll stop vomiting. And the "other sources, Pol. water" ... I'm not sure what you mean. Don't store ice and snow in your regular compactors, I guess? Build NG generators above a safe place where they can dump the polluted water they produce?

3 hours ago, realdeadman said:

I don't know where other P2O is coming from

Your description does not provide enough details to give you many pointers. NG generator, polluted ice, or deconstructed or broken pipe are most likely (but not the only) causes I guess.

Archived