I'm not sure, but this has probably been discussed ad nauseum, BUT....

Can't we get a hotfix that makes dupes favor tasks related to their jobs that are at the same priority as other tasks?  Getting a dupe to provide algae to the deoxydizer is really ridiculous.  Everyone in my colony is suffocating even though the deoxydizer is set at a nine they are still building and digging things at a 9.

Also, can we get a tooltip on the jobs checklist that plainly lists what errands pertain to specific tasks?  What falls into operate, tidy etc.

I know the 1-5* priority was not what everyone liked but I feel we need some sort of happy medium eith the 1-9 priority plus dupes favoring errands related to their assigned jobs.

I think that the complexities involved get so large so fast that the best use of their time is fixing it the right way, not hot fixing it. There's a work around to your situation where you select for yourself a priority setting that makes sense.

My dig priorities are usually 6. My building priorities are usually 7. In other words I want to emphasize, in general, building priority over dig, and let them make their own calls for everything I rate 5, and I can do that using the priority feature as is. You can adapt and modify to suit your style and priorities. 

Archived