Central Air Conditioning

On 15.2.2018 at 2:55 AM, Quigleyer said:

Are you certain this works?  It sounds like you are and I would really like to do this.  You wouldn't happen to have a screenshot of your setup would you?  I have the general idea, but I'm not entirely sure of the suction range of a gas pump.

This would be very ideal for me, thank you for the idea.

After crunching the numbers, unfortunately no... This setup will overheat since the hydrogen can only suck up 16,000 J/s until it reaches 125°C where the Thermo Regulator starts to overheat. 50.000 J/s are needed to cool down the oxygen though. (calculated for a 1000 g/s oxygen throughput from 70°C to 28°C)

Nontheless it saves a whole wheezewort in this setup so only 3 are needed instead of 4.

13 hours ago, Quigleyer said:

I understand the heat deletion part, I'm more interested in moving the gases around a room while still maintaining enough pressure to absorb the heat from the thermo regulator.  I might be misunderstanding but from your post it appears that you're absorbing the heat and moving the gas at the same time, am I correct in that?  

You vent in the hydrogen from the Electrolyzer on one side and pump it out of the room on the other side. The gas pump has an atmo sensor attached to it so it only works at full efficiency and to keep enough hydrogen in the room for cooling. The pump is mostly idle so there is no problem with the heat transfer.

Here a screenshot in debug mode on how it could look like:

Spoiler

9A11A5A4E1CD216CE83BCB64790A40C53CD46B39

Archived