Default Priority to Make Experience Smoother

Hello,

I've really been enjoying the game. The artwork is beautiful and I've really been enjoying the air, power, room, water, food, and germ mechanics. I'm new to the game and its exciting to explore all the features it has to offer.

I recently noticed I can change the priority for buildings I'm about to place in the build tab, and I assumed whatever priority that I set would stick for that building. I was a bit disappointed that there was no default priority setting; I think a system that remembers the priority that was set for buildings would be a nice feature.

Love the game, can't wait for this next update to come out.

Liz

My experience with the game says that different priorities for different build orders are generally not a good idea, the game works smoothest if most orders are placed at the same priority with just a few exceptions where the player really needs a few individual pieces to be done before everything else.

On the other hand, a configurable default priority would be good, I'd change it from 5 to 4 straight away.

What I'd appreciate the most would be different priorities for buildings when they're built. So that I can set up that all compactors turn to priority 3 when built, or all deodorizers turn to priority 7 when built. Or at least if I was able to configure that before the building is finished.

Archived