Farming: Farming Station Enhancements

I love the new farming station mechanic.  It is wonderful!  Of the new jobs, the farmers are the coolest in my opinion.  It allows for reasonable farming where actually working the fields benefits the colony.  Unfortunately, though, there are a few annoying things about it.

• The storage space is too small.  In this update, you made storage spaces much larger in almost all buildings, but only 50 kg of fertilizer can go in to the station at a time.  Could this number be increased?  My farmers have to stop in the middle of the day to wait for more fertilizer (then go and run on hamster wheels), which is annoying.
  • The farming station is under the Operate job.  I was thinking that it would make more sense for it to be under the Farming job.  It can even still be dependent on tinkering, but I don't want my farmers on the hamster wheels if their station runs out of fertilizer for an instant.
  • Taking the plant food and moving it to the plant in question goes under supply job, but no one but a farmer can apparently do it.  I was thinking that this should also be under the farm job.  If my farmer has supply disabled, then he makes plant food and never delivers it.  It just piles up.
  • Their heads look like they are stuck while operating.  http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1291961566.  I submitted this as a bug report on the graphics because I keep thinking the dupe is entombed.

Archived