Mod character for DST crashing game (Tried to add build from file but we've already added a build with that name!)

I'm very new to modding and I thought I had everything in the right places taken from tutorials from this site, but it seems I am still wrong somewhere. From the client log, I'm getting the error:

[00:00:47]: Mod: Kirby      Registering default mod prefab    
[00:00:48]:     LOAD BE    
[00:00:49]: ..\source\animlib\animmanager.cpp(517) :: Tried to add build [horn] from file [anim/horn.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!

My character has an infinite durability beefalo horn (They are the Beefalo whisperer). The most trouble I've been having is making the horn have infinite durability similar to Lucy the Axe. I finally stopped getting messages pop up when launching the world, but now it just crashes and I have to get the error from the Client log. Any ideas or suggestions? I've looked through a lot of posts and couldn't find one that fit for Don't starve Together

Post your dst mod related problems in this forum:

https://forums.kleientertainment.com/forum/79-dont-starve-together-mods-and-tools/

Don't starve is different (coding wise) than dst, from the error lines I want to say the error isn't too useful as its a common thing in the console or client_log unless you tried replacing the binary file of the horn.zip then its another story. Other wise you can find the client_log for dst here:

C:\Users\nameoftheuser\Documents\Klei\DoNotStarveTogether\client_log.txt

Not sure what to say though, not sure if you created a custom item and tried putting the build files into that custom item's zip file, so if you could provide a bit more information it would help.

Archived