[Update] Wilson Survivor for RoG / Sw

A while ago, I posted that I was developing DST skins for the single player. The previous version was kind of lame, it was only re-color and small changes, Desta instead made big changes to look more and more similar, here's the result:
Also is there any way to protect the MoD so that it can be used only in Single Player?

YnWqRuU.png
hbOqt3Q.png
l95NGZA.png
wPaVcPZ.png
0tS0jOr.png

Soon I will be making available a pack of renders. With arts, wallpapers and all animations of the Don't starve, don't starve Together, New reign, reign of Giants and Shipwrecked, the progress is 70%, already extracted over 2,600 animations all in high resolution for content creators.
9e4We9C.gifZV13Z5l.gif5ijw5aQ.gif

5 hours ago, AquaRC said:

Você perguntou aos devs se estava certo fazer algo assim? Você não gostaria de trabalhar em um mod se ele só fosse retirado. Mas seria legal ter skins em um único jogador.

I am going to divulge if it is authorized, I did not divulge the previous to months ago because I did not receive the authorization. Just do not understand because there is another mod that adds several skins, such as cages, bonfires, hats for the single player, and for months is in the workshop, but I will not divulge

Archived