About geyser

I got all 5 geysers, but one of natural gas geysers was overriden by steam geyser set piece.
On the left is ng geyser set piece, on the right - steam geyser set piece, and i remember configuration of both set pieces, so i was quite surprized when there was no geyser andplace where wasgeyser was overwritten by steam geyser set piece.
image.thumb.png.dcb52ba5a56e6213187404fe799a6130.png

Hereis natgas geyser set piece
image.thumb.png.5afe925018fec9f56fc9d9d2d5c0f34e.png
Andhere is steam geyser set piece overwriting it.
image.thumb.png.b45a8dd83297863641eb9ec68f57ef27.png
If you want i can highlight in paint what parts are overwrited. Check your world for such "surprizes".
Also geyser set pieces can bbe overwritten by diffferent thigs, othergeysers, ruins, etc.

I solved it by using debug mode and spawning missing geyser in.

44 minutes ago, vovik said:

I got all 5 geysers, but one of natural gas geysers was overriden by steam geyser set piece.
On the left is ng geyser set piece, on the right - steam geyser set piece, and i remember configuration of both set pieces, so i was quite surprized when there was no geyser andplace where wasgeyser was overwritten by steam geyser set piece.
image.thumb.png.dcb52ba5a56e6213187404fe799a6130.png

Hereis natgas geyser set piece
image.thumb.png.5afe925018fec9f56fc9d9d2d5c0f34e.png
Andhere is steam geyser set piece overwriting it.
image.thumb.png.b45a8dd83297863641eb9ec68f57ef27.png
If you want i can highlight in paint what parts are overwrited. Check your world for such "surprizes".
Also geyser set pieces can bbe overwritten by diffferent thigs, othergeysers, ruins, etc.

I solved it by using debug mode and spawning missing geyser in.

You can create some worlds to see if every world is missing a geyser, I don't want to use the debug mode

Archived