DISCORD GROUP FOR DST PLAYERS

Hello, everyone of Don't Starve Together! 

My name is Ashlyn, and I'm looking to start up a discord group for Don't Starve Together players! We already have around ten people in the group, and I'm looking to expand it. 

Simply click on this link here - https://discord.gg/3jQSxBM 

I'm the owner of the server, so you can ask me for any questions about roles you want, bots you want to implement, or mod applications. 

Anyone is invited, whether you're completely new to the game, or a veteran who can live out two thousand days on their own! We're looking to get a nice community established where we can get pickup games started quickly and have long sessions on servers that hopefully we can get dedicated soon!

A steam group is coming soon as well, though we don't have enough people to warrant it. 

Join away~

Moved this over to the Server Bulletin where people can come and put out invitations to other members of the community. I believe there are a handful of discord groups already existing but I have no clue who and where they are since I don't use discord. With regards to the duplicate post you made, it's been handled. Just be careful when submitting new threads and wait for your browser to re-load after clicking Submit once. Multiple clicks causes duplicates, cheers.

Archived