Cryosleep

When i play this game about 100 cycle, it bored because i only see same person with same stats all the time, i want to have more dup but  more dup make the game hard to play. We need a "Cryosleep" making dup sleep forever and of course it consuming electric too. With that, we can print more dup without lack of oxygen, food, space, etc I have seen "Cryosleep" in some movies and i want to see it in ONI too

Should be able to drop a dupe in a room with a couple mealwood plants, a manual generator, a sieve, an electrolyzer and a hydrofan, I think. I haven't done the math, but I think the dupe should be able to produce enough pee to produce oxygen to breathe and run the fan. It might not work perfectly for a destructive dupe, but most other stress conditions should be fine. A vomiting or crying dupe would work extra well, because they'd be able to make extra use of the fluid.

It's like cryosleep, except you torture the dupe with isolation and inhuman living conditions.

Archived