Issues compiling character mod

Hey, so I've recently tried my hand on my own character mod for an oc of mine and I've been following this tutorial + their given template.

It was easy enough to follow as a beginner, however, I did bump into an issue.

I had some troubles getting the game to not crash, and, while I did manage to do so, I now run into the problem of my own sprites not loading in the game.

Or more specifically, I can finally reach the character select screen and tap on the icon (which I've not yet gotten to changing, so it still shows the template icon, nor have I particulary bothered with adding a portrait or font for her as the mod's not meant to be uploaded to steam), but when I do that there's just a little shadow on the floor without any character visible. I've read of some more people having that issue, although unlike most of them, I don't even get into the game like that. Here's some screenshots so you can get an image of what I'm talking about: 87c9e26dc7a910638022a591f5ce4d94.jpg

2fd227e0166b622611cfba9a8cc8a2a6.png

My personal suspicion is that it might have to do with the anim folder, considering when I go on to auto compile everything it only creates the folder for her ghost, not the actual character. Manually compiling it has also not been working for me, since my main data medium C is too small to handle games, so I have it on data medium D, and when i go on to try to compile it manually it only tells me that the path is too long. And by now I'm quite frankly at a loss of what to do. I've already searched the internet for a solution for hours and adjusted my mod several times, but nothing so far's helped me, unfortunately.

I'll just leave the mod folder and client_log here, so if anyone more experienced could help me figure out how I can fix this issue, or possibly compile it properly for me I would be endlessly grateful! I might want to mention though-- when I load up her scml file I'l still not super happy with how some things are positioned, so I might tweak the one or other thing, if someone's got any warning for me considering that should the mod be running, please do tell!

client_log.txt

https://ufile.io/u32yk

Suspicious why is the file 140 mbs? That's larger than my 24 character mod(plus items!)  at 100 mbs(try only uploading the character by itself). But suspicion aside it is that the autocompiler isn't picking up the scml to build your character. I'd like to know how to fix this error but i'll give you one warning, do not edit the scml its self as it serves as a preview only on how the character will look. If you edit the pivot points and shift things around it'll cause some pictures to go under the map or put it like far away from your character. If your curious to move items go ahead just a warning some things are connected together. For now my advice is to ask your friends to see if their autocompiler works.