Script error!

Hello, everyone of Klei Forms and Klei Entertainment who are veiwing this message,

I recently made a mod with the help of some friends, and noticed that there were extra lines that weren't added from the Main scripts from wilson. After taking a look, i have added only a few, and updated my Steam Workshop mod, and fixed an error. Afterwards however, Some lines of text dont load, What i mean by this, is that Some of my script i selected for certain things, like Evergreens and the attack message for generic enemies and pigs will be used, but others like Saplings, the Research lab 1-4, and the Flowers will just load the default lines that the normal DST characters say. However, if i go back into my Folder, on both my folder i use to update, and the folder thats on the workshop, has the Custom Speech. Im not sure whats going on here. Can somebody make any sense of this and tell me what im doing wrong?

If it helps, i have the whole File download ready, and a few Snips of my Speech in game. The first one is examining a Redbird, which im sure you can recognize that is wilson's text. which is my own script. The second is examining a Tree, which is my own custom Text.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/a39np8o3ldwfbze/Boukeyt's Mod (2).zip?dl=0

Please and Thanks,

Bird.PNG.dc7ea7d035b8fbd197a009046de04adb.PNGTree.PNG.8e24f41d833173f025323df8f57bbbdc.PNG

Another Note: I am hoping this is the correct Forum, as i posted mine in the wrong place, which made me have to relocate it.

Edited by Boukeyt

Sounds like your using a outdated speech file, usually a examination quote(Wilson's speech) is  added by default if the game cant find it in your speech_yourcharacter. One way to fix it is going to the dontstarvetogether-data-speech_wilson or search speech_Wilson in the dontstarvetogether game folder. Once you find it copy it and rename it to your needs, as klei releases content pretty often that file will be updated constantly.I'd give you the updated speech if I had my computer... but hopefully this will make sense.

Edited by K1NGT1GER609
didnt like the way i worded a certain line.