Custom Character Coding Help?

I've made a character mod for DST, and it's currently almost complete, yet I know nothing about code... My friend recommended I asked here because he said he asked for help and someone was willing to type the code for him. If this is at all possible, that would be fantastic.

The stats I'm wanting are something as follows (If possible. If not, then something close to):

Perk 1: No sanity drain AND gain from passive things. (dark flowers, monster, night drain etc. Glommer or clothing gain etc. Also no sanity from picking flowers. She's meant to only get sanity from eating, so perhaps a 2x sanity gain from food.)

Perk 2: Runs fast, hits hard, but has a fragile body. (The damage and health has already been tweaked, I just need movement speed changes.)

Perk 3: Loves to eat. (Max hunger already increased, I only need code for only gaining sanity from food--and if possible--a sanity ONLY multiplier of 2x from food.)

Here's a start, perk 1:

inst.components.sanity.night_drain_mult = 0 --put this in the master_postinit
 inst.components.sanity.neg_aura_mult = 0

Perk 2 (put this in the master_postinit):

--speed

inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 4 --increase it or multiply it to your number 
 inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 6 --ditto for this one

--attack power

inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 1--its a percent so two for double but crashes at four(DO NOT PUT IT AT FOUR)

inst.components.health.absorb = -.5 --50 percent extra damage from enemies. note this may or may not work

perk 3:

local function eatsanity(inst) --this however put it out side of master_postinit
inst.components.sanity:DoDelta(5)--customizable number
end

inst:ListenForEvent("oneaten", eatsanity) --put this in your master_postinit

And that's just a start I'm not very knowledgeable about hunger logic or math that deals with it.

Edited by K1NGT1GER609

47 minutes ago, K1NGT1GER609 said:

Here's a start, perk 1:

inst.components.sanity.night_drain_mult = 0 --put this in the master_postinit
 inst.components.sanity.neg_aura_mult = 0

Perk 2 (put this in the master_postinit):

--speed

inst.components.locomotor.walkspeed = 4 --increase it or multiply it to your number 
 inst.components.locomotor.runspeed = 6 --ditto for this one

--attack power

inst.components.combat.damagemultiplier = 1--its a percent so two for double but crashes at four(DO NOT PUT IT AT FOUR)

inst.components.health.absorb = -.5 --50 percent extra damage from enemies. note this may or may not work

perk 3(its missing something...):

local function eatsanity(inst) --this however put it out side of master_postinit
inst.components.sanity:DoDelta(5)--customizable number
end

inst:ListenForEvent("oneaten", eatsanity) --put this in your master_postinit

And that's just a start for now.

Gave me an error... 

20171209212333_1.jpg

Alright, uh, turns (for some stupid reason) I had the line of code for "listenforevent" COPIED outside of where it was supposed to go, meaning I already had it where it belonged, but for some reason copied it outside of where it was supposed to go? I dunno, but I deleted the copy and it works now. Thanks so much!