Connection Issues

So I've been trying to join my friends on Don't Starve Together. It never loads, it just connects forever. I've never run into this problem before and I'm in need of help. It's not a Wifi problem because my connection is perfectly fine. I've tried re-installing the game, and hosting my own server and my friends can't even join that. I've looked up various ways to try and fix the problem and none are helpful. If you know a way to fix my problem, please let me know.:(

32 minutes ago, Tree Noodle said:

So I've been trying to join my friends on Don't Starve Together. It never loads, it just connects forever. I've never run into this problem before and I'm in need of help. It's not a Wifi problem because my connection is perfectly fine. I've tried re-installing the game, and hosting my own server and my friends can't even join that. I've looked up various ways to try and fix the problem and none are helpful. If you know a way to fix my problem, please let me know.:(

Without any logs/configs/mod lists noone can really tell what's your issue.

From what you explained it sounds like your Firewall is blocking you from connecting to servers and others from connecting to you. Try disabling your firewall temporarily to see if that works.

Archived