Insane Pig Set Piece

Ren_ow

Dear Developers,

I am a longtime player of Dont Starve, I remember back when i use to encounter these unminable structure called basalt... of course, i die in the miserable death like every other newbies who first play the game. I can write a book about how amazing your game is, but Im sure there is already plenty on your bookshell. So, I just want to get to the point, and my question is:

Has the Insane Pig Set Piece removed from the game? I have done a total of 23 world hope in RoG, in my quest of finding this set piece to make it my home, I have yet to find it. I just want to get a confirmation from you or anyone as to whether or not this set piece is still in the game, before I continue my world hoping quest to find it.

Warmest regards

bFedH.jpg

I have only encountered this set piece a total of 3 times that I can recall: twice in adventure mode and once in survival.  I encountered it in survival mode within the last two months.  It seems pretty rare, more rare than any other set piece I have encountered and I have created a ton of random worlds testing world generation.

4 hours ago, starrynytex said:

I have only encountered this set piece a total of 3 times that I can recall: twice in adventure mode and once in survival.  I encountered it in survival mode within the last two months.  It seems pretty rare, more rare than any other set piece I have encountered and I have created a ton of random worlds testing world generation.

Thanks Captain =D, the fact that this set piece still exist and have not remove from the game make my quest feels a lil more... how would you say it... like a not waste of time lol(sorry, thats the best i can articulate feeling and thought on this facts). Thanks again, if anyone else encounter this in their sandbox playthrough recently, please let me know. I would be so happy to know =D

There is also a mod, if you aren't against using mods that is, that will allow the Insane Pig set piece to spawn. Just go into the Steam Workshop and type in 'Insane Pig', or 'set piece'. A mod maker named Jasper created a ton of fabulous set pieces for the game.  Hope this helps.

7 hours ago, TuffDwarf said:

There is also a mod, if you aren't against using mods that is, that will allow the Insane Pig set piece to spawn. Just go into the Steam Workshop and type in 'Insane Pig', or 'set piece'. A mod maker named Jasper created a ton of fabulous set pieces for the game.  Hope this helps.

Yes, I have never actually the type to use mods in my playthrough. However, I have given into my desire and install the mods, it still took several more world hop befor i actually encounter this set pieces, so definitely a big up on Mr. Jasper for his super mods =D

And thanks you for letting me know Mr TuffDwarf!

Archived