Pipeline direction and Pressure switch direction and Staff to place items

1.Gas and water often move back and forth at the pipe's bifurcation. Hope to increase the convenience of liquidity direction.

2.Let the water to the ceiling, hit the pressure button to control the mechanical work, another way to control the pressure

3.Due to automated updates. I hope the article will be placed somewhere, but do not have to take the storage box, so the staff to discard items somewhere

You can control where things go on intersections by utilizing bridges (building inputs are prefered place liquid goes on intersection). Liguids / gasses seems to search for some input every game tick and then go to that. So on nested intersections liguids are not able to keep same direction resulting in described mess. Like described on different idea here:

On 2017/11/24 at 3:21 PM, sadovsf said:

你可以通過利用橋樑來控制交叉點的位置(建築物輸入是最好的地方液體交叉點)。蜥蜴/氣體似乎搜索每個遊戲滴答的一些輸入,然後去那。所以在嵌套的交叉口,liguids不能保持相同的方嚮導致描述混亂。就像這裡介紹的不同想法一樣:

When I play this game, the water is usually divided into water, sewage and bacteria water. There are many facilities for this game, connecting them, there will be intersection.

You provide non-return work. This is the same as I want. But updates can be direct. It does not look like it's all a bridge

On 22.11.2017 at 8:58 AM, i dunno my name said:

1.Gas and water often move back and forth at the pipe's bifurcation.

You're just connecting pipes in wrong way. Don't consider them as normal pipes with pressure but like rails with carts start at output and go to the input. So when in one pipe you have multiple crossroads with multiple inputs and outputs, that "carts" can't decide where to go and bounce back and forth.

Make pipe system by dividing on multiple simple sections that have inputs on one side and outputs on other side. That way packets will go in one desired direction. Best way AFAIK is to use bridges because they pass thru only in one direction.

P.S. Bouncing behavior can be exploited to build compression loop :D

6337a62ff61b8b9320f7db75298e1d1c.png

34ff61c75006ed41d541be4ecdd62a12.png

3 hours ago, Neotix said:

You're just connecting pipes in wrong way. Don't consider them as normal pipes with pressure but like rails with carts start at output and go to the input. So when in one pipe you have multiple crossroads with multiple inputs and outputs, that "carts" can't decide where to go and bounce back and forth.

Make pipe system by dividing on multiple simple sections that have inputs on one side and outputs on other side. That way packets will go in one desired direction. Best way AFAIK is to use bridges because they pass thru only in one direction.

P.S. Bouncing behavior can be exploited to build compression loop :D

6337a62ff61b8b9320f7db75298e1d1c.png

34ff61c75006ed41d541be4ecdd62a12.png

You mean, natural gas will naturally advance. But I mean do not stop moving forward. Do not want to congestion.

You can see the picture below.
I have a bifurcation in the upper right corner, three outlets in the upper left, and a bifurcation below.

If I use your method may be able to solve. But this pipeline can be confusing and not easy to adjust.

20171127193711_1.thumb.jpg.e832d6a6d8089a89827677a44fbe51df.jpg

You have one input in right-top corner and one input in right-down corner. Gases packets will bounce between multiple outputs because they can't decide which way to go.

I know it can be confusing and it's not natural but this is how it's works in this game.

Archived