[Question] How can I open the "More than 1 Dedicated Server" in same PC / Server ?

Hi Lovely Players and Klei Staff

I wanna to ask How can I open the "More than 1 Dedicated Server" in same PC / Server
I can open and play with another in First Server by my create
But i copy and change the server's name and master and caves port to open
It's have message show "Setting breakpad minidump AppID = 322330"

Why or how can i fix the problem 

This Game is best game i think , see you in game

To run multiple Dedicated servers on the same machine you just have to adjust the connection ports (on which the clients connect to), and the master ports (on which the servers connect to eachother. This is used for cave setups for example.), depending on your setup. Also make sure your machine has enough recources to run multiple servers at the same time (enough ram, CPU cores, etc.)

If you are planning to run a Master and a Cave server to connect to eachother make sure to set the same master port in both of them, but still set different connection ports.

If this didn't help, you may want to include your configuration files, so we can check if there are errors in those.

Dear,

Thanks for your reply,
I guess i upload my folder would be faster....
When I run 2 server I only see 1 server data in my LAN server list
Sometime server 2 would be error

I have open port on my filewall and router about DST
11200,10999,11002 for S1
11201,10998,11001 for S2

My computer:
CPU: I7-7800X
MB: Asus X299 Deluxe
GPU: Nvidia GeForce GTX 1070
M.2 512GB / HDD 2TB / HDD 2TB
32GB RAM DDR4
WIN 10 Pro 64bit 

Thank you for all your assistance

2server.zip

You don't need to open ports for the DST server normally. It just manages that itself.

Looking at your shard configurations the only thing I've see that could cause issues is that you have different master_server_ports on your DST_Server 1 configured. (27018 and 27019) Maybe you can just try some different ports. I've read somewhere that the DST server sometimes doesn't like some ports, and/or some ports are reserved for other services. Also for simplicity I'd stick the individual cluster server ports more together instead of seperating them.
(Ex:
11200, 11201, 11002 for S1
11201, 11202, 11003 for S2)

This way you have less chances to randomly hit a reserved port area.

Edit: Do you have any error logs or something?

Archived