Are The Forge Skins and Items tradable/marketable?

Ximic

Okay, so I know this has been on a few places but I can't seem to get a straight reply whatsoever. I've been very busy with my major exams this month that will end on 27th November. 3 days before The Forge ends, so I'm interested in buying the Gladiator skin set. I know you can get them in-game etc etc. But I'm here for a shortcut since I don't have the time to play it and grind for the skins. But I'm wondering are the skins that I buy tradable or marketable? Cause most skins are available in the Community Market at Steam where I do own a few items and such. I've not managed to get any straight answers anywhere so, if anyone has bought it or knows anything about the availability of The Forge Gladiator sets, please drop a message below and keep your salt on your table.

Hey @Ximic, welcome to the forums. I haven't personally bought any skin items but from what I know you can't trade or sell any of the Gladiator Skins. Where I got this information is specifically from the in-game menus. So check out the Curio Cabinet under Item Collection, and select any character that can wear a Gladiator skin for our example we'll check Wilson's items. And if you select/try on his The Gladiator head skin, you will see it specifically says at the bottom right the line "This item cannot be traded or sold." From this I would assume it means each individual Gladiator Skin Item is non-tradeable/non-marketable on the steam market. While other skin items do not have the same line.

5a0bb9a849703_Screenshot(62).thumb.png.f341887a4c739c0a1805a0a849e1ee6a.png

I hope that clears things up for you, cheers.

Archived