Socket Occupied when launching from StartDST.bat

Sorry if this has been answered somewhere else, but I've been diving through the forums and wikis for a while trying to find an answer.  

I've got a server cluster setup so that we can play with Caves and whenever I launch execute the batch file the master gives me an error stating " SOCKET_PORT_ALREADY_IN_USE".  

If I launch the Master server from the command line and then the Caves server from the command line everything works fine.  I've tried a Timeout command between the server launches of 30 seconds but still get the same error.  It's seems like when it launches that it's executing the Caves first and occupying the 11000 port before the Master can claim it.  Also, I've noticed that if I make modifications to the Master server.ini that it gets modified by the server after it launches and that does not happen with the Caves server.ini file.  

Here are the contents of my files...

StartDST.bat

Spoiler

@echo off
d:\steamcmd\steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 343050 +quit
cd /D "D:\steamcmd\steamapps\common\Don't Starve Together Dedicated Server\bin"
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Master
start dontstarve_dedicated_server_nullrenderer.exe -console -cluster MyDediServer -shard Caves

cluster.ini

Spoiler

[STEAM]
steam_group_admins = true
steam_group_id = steamid
steam_group_only = true

[GAMEPLAY]
game_mode = endless
max_players = 6
pvp = false
pause_when_empty = true 

[NETWORK]
cluster_description = name
cluster_name = name
cluster_intention = cooperative

[MISC]
console_enabled = true 

[SHARD]
shard_enabled = true
bind_ip = 127.0.0.1
master_ip = 127.0.0.1
master_port = 10889
cluster_key = supersecretkey

Master server.ini

Spoiler

[NETWORK]
server_port = 11000

[SHARD]
is_master = true
name = Master

[STEAM]
master_server_port = 27018
authentication_port = 8768

[ACCOUNT]
encode_user_path = true

Caves server.ini

Spoiler

[NETWORK]
server_port = 11001

[SHARD]
is_master = false
name = Caves

[STEAM]
master_server_port = 27019
authentication_port = 8769

[ACCOUNT]
encode_user_path = true

A little more info...

So, I was wrong about one thing, the server is modifying the Caves server.ini file and adding an ID to it, so something is happening there.  I fired up a fresh server and when I attempted to go into one of the sink holes to travel to a cave, I was taken to another server instance that was on the land instead of in the caves.  So something is happening that is preventing it from launching the second server as a cave instance.  I'm sure it's something simple that I'm missing, just haven't figured it out yet.  

Thanks in advance for any help!!

What you describe there sounds like you have an old cave server running on the cave server port without a worldgenoverride.lua configured. Try shutting that server down using the task manager and then try launching your properly configured server again after checking the configs again. This is probably also the reason why your configs are changing by themselves, because there's still a server running while you are trying to modify those files.

Archived