Structure Mod Help?

Hello! I've played DST for a long time but I've just started modding a week ago. I have very little experience in coding but I used this handy dandy sample mod (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=445182091&searchtext=sample+structure) and tweaked it how I wanted it. After (I think?) finally figuring out how to add the build.bin and anim.bin, the game now just kind of crashes when I try and load it. At least before I was able to craft the structure in game, though no image would show up, but now I can't even enter the world before it crashes. It still has the same error message in the client_log that it did the first time this happened:

"[00:02:18]: ..\source\animlib\animmanager.cpp(521) :: Tried to add build [ruins_table] from file [anim/ruins_table.zip] but we've already added a build with that name!"

but I changed the name of the table while it was in spriter, which seemed to fix it the first time, so I'm not sure what I've done.

Any ideas? I'm driving myself crazy trying to figure it out. This is my first mod/attempted mod, so please be patient with me if I don't really understand at first!

Here are the files I'm working with.

Thanks in advance!

Edited by Adrenia
Condensed files

One of your build is named after an existing build. You need to rename it or something. I can't verify your file (better to attach the entire mod rather than all the file like this), but there is a build renamer tool that you can use to verify the name of your builds.

@Lumina thank you! I had no idea there was a such thing as a build renamer. I have that in order now and can load the game up and place the item, but the item still doesn't show up. Sorry about the files previously - ive zipped them up now. I almost feel like maybe the spriter file isnt autocompiling or something when I load the game, but honestly I have no clue. Any suggestions?

Cabin Table.zip

Edited by Adrenia