The Forge - Pugna Transcript

Parusoid

What have we here? Gatekeepers? You dare return to the Forge? Have you come to reunite us with the Throne? Ha! Laughable. I am Battlemaster Pugna... And i will protect what is rightfully mine. Warriors. Prepare for battle!
-
Release the pigs!
-
More pigs!
-
Ha! Its good to have a challenge once again. THis should be fun.
-
-
Impressive, Gatekeepers. It seems you can handle foot soldiers. But our battalions are trained to work together. You'll need to do the same. That is, if you hope to stand a chance.
-
Crocoviles! To the ring!
-
-
Give the Gatekeepers no quarter!
-
-
Do you think you can win? We've endured more in this realm than you know. And as forging fires temper steel, Hardsip has only made us stronger. We'll never join you.
-
Tortanks! Attack!
-
-
How could you understand? We were severed from the Throne. Trapped in a realm of stone and fire, with no scepter to provied for us. Why should I serve a power that deserted my people?
-
You'd have been wise to find your own realm. Seek safe haven and sever yourselves from the hub. yet here you are. I wonder. Do you understand the forces you serve?... They destroy all They touch. But They Themselves are untouchable. Unknowable. That is why we cannot let you win.
-
-
Grrr... End this now my warriors! Send in the Boarilla.
-
-
Know this, Gatekeepers: Once you are dead... We will activate the Gateway. We'll return to the hub and destroy the Throne. My warriors are proud and strong. Adn we will end this all, for good.
-
Let's finish it.
-
-
We will not live in the Trhone's shadow!

These marauders must be detroyed! Grand Forge Boarior! I call on you! The ring is yours! Destroy them, my champion!
-
-

(Defeat) At last, our realm returns to glory! Warrriors, rekindle the Gateway... Today we take the Thone!

(Victory) No! Eons of training, only to be felled by the Throne's lapdogs. Please. No more, Gatekeepers. We surrender. The day is yours, as is the Gateway.

Archived